Skaters must have current Skate Canada registration.
Non-members must show proof of current membership prior to skating. Please e-mail Skating Director and SunsetRegistrar@hotmail.com with their name, club, level, and Skate Canada number 48 hours prior coming into the rink.
Skaters must meet the session criteria:
- JD Gold, STAR1, and STAR2
- JD skaters may register for Jr Star Program only
- Competed at STAR3 twice, STAR4, STAR5, or Pre-Juvenile
- Passed Senior Bronze or competing at Juvenile & higher
- Sr skaters need approval to skate down to Intermediate Level
Some sessions may be full; please inquire before coming for buy-ons.
All buy-on fees are due before stepping on the ice. No partial session payment, regardless of time skated.
Buy-on rates: Please apply the non-member rates for all Fall, Winter, & Spring sessions.
45 Minute Sessions:
- $8 for Sunset members
- $12 for non-members
1 Hour Sessions:
- $10 for Sunset members
- $14 for non-members
1.5 Hour Sessions:
- $14 for Sunset members
- $21 for non-members