Low Test Information
- All registrations will be done through www.coastregistry.com/tests/Sunset
- A new skater profile will need to be created. Unfortunately, our current registration website does not share the data with the test website.
- No paper forms will be accepted.
- The registration site will be closed midnight 15 days prior to the scheduled test day, unless noted otherwise.
- Test dates are Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016 from 6:00pm to 9:15pm, and June 22nd, 2016 (tentative) from 6:00pm to 8:45pm.
- A draft schedule will be published approximately 1 week prior to each scheduled test day.
- All tests are $12 each + $10 Sunset administration fee.
- Payment is by cheque or credit card at the club office.
- You will need to obtain your coach's name, phone number, and email address to properly register your skater.
- You will need to enter my information. Test Chair: Patrick Yue; Phone 778-688-7317; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coaches and Test Chair will receive an email confirmation of each test submitted. They will need to accept or decline this request upon review.
If you have any questions relating to Lowtest, please direct them through email: email@example.com.
Sunset Skating Club Test Chair
The BC Coast Region has implemented a new and innovative way for skaters to register online for high tests in our region.
This Web based system is called the CoastRegistry.
For detailed information, please visit the BC Coast Region website at www.skatebccoast.com.
The online registration system is accessible at www.coastregistry.com.